As a certified James Hardie® siding contractor, we at Solid State Construction are elated to learn that James Hardie placed number one in the siding category in Green Builder® Media’s 2019 Readers’ Choice Award. Read more
Front entry doors are typically independent of your home’s color palette, which gives you more flexibility in terms of color selection. But there are some do’s and don’ts you need to be aware of when choosing entry door colors. Read more
TimberTech® is a capped composite decking material, designed to withstand most weather conditions. Despite its low-maintenance features, periodic cleaning and maintenance is recommended. Read more
When it comes to decking, composite is the most popular alternative to wood. This material is designed to solve the inherent drawbacks of authentic lumber like rot. Read more
Beating the summer heat does not necessarily mean spending a lot on air conditioning. There are a variety of ways to make your home much cooler without using energy. Read more
Andersen® Corporation, leading replacement window manufacturer, is recognized as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award for 2019. As one of the window replacement companies certified by Andersen Corporation, Solid State Construction shares what this award means for us and our clients. Read more
Exterior home improvement can give your home’s curb appeal and functionality a big boost. If you haven’t undertaken a big exterior renovation project before, however, you may be feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what to expect. At Solid State Construction, we are committed to providing an easy, stress-free experience. To that end, we walk you through what to expect from exterior home improvement and door replacement contractors:
- Professional Consultation – Every home improvement project starts with a consultation, outlining what you want to achieve and what a contractor has to offer to address your needs exactly. As you talk to your contractor about the home issues you want to resolve, you can also take the opportunity to ask questions and get to know them better. You are entrusting your home to them, after all, so it’s important to ensure that the project is in the right hands.
- Top-Quality Products – Want designer roof shingles? You got them. To achieve best results, only the best products will do. This is why you can expect a reputable exterior home improvement contractor to carry a lineup of products from top manufacturers in the industry, like GAF® and Anderson®. To be allowed to offer products from top brands, contractors had to be certified, undergoing stringent training and committing to continuous education to ensure their installation methods meet manufacturer specifications.
- Expert Workmanship – Years of training and experience in the field help contractors develop the expertise necessary to address a wide range of exterior home improvement needs. Work with someone who’s logged the time to be experts in their craft and you’re sure to make the most of your investment.
Making Home Improvement Easy
Solid State Construction was founded with the aim of revolutionizing home improvement through consistent workmanship excellence and superb customer service. We specialize in roof replacement, siding installation, window and door replacement, and deck construction services. To learn more about what we can do for you as exterior home improvement and new deck contractors, simply give us a call at (508) 581-3798 or fill out our online contact form. Talk to us today!
Homes are built to last, but they are not without their problems, especially when you’re dealing with an older property. Fortunately, these issues don’t have to overwhelm when you have the right professionals by your side. Exterior improvement and rubber roof replacement expert Solid State Construction discusses here three of the common home issues we can help you with:
- Damaged SidingAs cladding around your home, your siding is one of your property’s first lines of defense against the elements. It’s also one of the first things people see when they visit your property, so you want to ensure it remains in prime condition at all times. With our top-notch siding products and services, we can make sure your siding is always up to the task of protecting your home, while also boosting its curb appeal.
- Drafty WindowsOver time, window seals loosen, leading to drafts. This lets indoor heat out and outdoor heat in, making maintaining ideal temperatures inside the home difficult. As a result, your HVAC system will have to work harder, leading to a spike in your energy bills. As one of the most trusted MA window replacement companies, Solid State Construction offers superior replacement options and services, carrying products from Marvin and Beechworth, two of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
- Roof FailureIf your roof has sustained storm damage or is nearing the end of its service life, you can call on Solid State Construction for reliable roof replacement services. We specialize in asphalt shingles, metal roofs and rubber roofing, as well as roof coatings and green roofing options.
Making Home Improvement Easy
In business since 2006, Solid State Construction draws on more than 25 years of combined experience from our founders. Over our years in business we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in terms of both our products and our customer service. As a result, we’re one of the fastest-growing exterior home improvement and roofing contractors in Massachusetts. We are confident then that we can help you address your home’s problems. To learn more about what we can do for you, simply give us a call at (508) 581-3798 or fill out our online contact form. We serve homes in Littleton, Sudbury and the surrounding MA communities.