Expert Window & Door Installation In Bedford, MA
Great Selection Of Premium Windows & Doors.
Trust New England’s #1 Family-Owned Exterior Remodeler.
No doubt about it, when you’re considering new windows and doors for your Bedford home or business, you’ve got a TON of options in and around Boston to choose from.
It really comes down to two crucial points of interest:
- You’re not just choosing a contractor, but who that contractor works with in terms of window and door manufacturers. For example, we feel Marvin’s Elevate fiberglass windows are the absolute top of the line, and ProVia entry doors are the cream of the crop.
- SSC started as a small family company in Shirly, MA and has since grown into the largest family-owned exterior remodeling contractor in New England. Stated plainly, we achieved (and maintain) this through outstanding customer service and superior installations.
Premium Window Selection & Installation In Bedford
Over the years, we’ve really honed in and optimized our ability to scrutinize industry manufacturers. You could also just say we’re unabashed remodeling nerds who focus on the three core types of widely-available windows.
- Fiberglass Windows: These are your top of the line, biggest bang for your buck windows — incredibly strong, fashionable, sporting the lowest expansion-contraction rate, and packed with cutting-edge design features like tri-pane glass, superior energy ratings, etc.
- Wood Windows: Classic. Gorgeous. What sets our wood windows apart is they aren’t built JUST to look great, but come through on other features like precision crafting, strength, exterior cladding, lock sensors, and energy efficient technology.
- Vinyl Windows: SSC isn’t the company to turn to if you’re looking for the same old cheap vinyl. We stick with premium, best-in-class vinyl windows for much more value. Upsides are ultra-low maintenance requirements, superior energy efficiency, maximum durability, and a polished look.
Versatile Door Selection & Installation For Bedford
Most folks rarely consider the importance of doors until it comes time to choose new doors, often for replacements and/or upgrades. Suddenly, you realize there’s a huge range of doors and a lot of manufacturers from around the world to choose from. We stick with select domestic suppliers that meet our strict requirements.
- Entry Doors: ProVia fiberglass and steel — a perfect mix of beauty, class, protection, and features. These entry doors are thicker, they come in a large array of style and finishes, they’re incredibly strong, energy efficient, and you can depend on them for a LONG time.
- Patio Doors: Whether we’re talking the highest-quality sliding glass or French-style, we offer patio doors as well in premium fiberglass, wood, and vinyl. Again, it’s about aesthetics, protection, durability, and features.
Not only can we custom-design and install your doors, but we’re more than capable of handling both insert (basic replacements) and full-frame projects. For full-frame, you can expect us to use the best materials for your new frame, aprons, casings, trim, headers, and stool.
Schedule Your Free Remodeling Consultation Today
We aren’t interested in pushy sales or solicitation. Instead, just say the word, and we’ll schedule one of our highly-trained Project Consultants to come visit your property.
Their job is to educate you, address your windows and doors professionally, help you choose the absolute best solution to fit your needs and budget, and treat you with the utmost respect. Remember, professionalism is our calling card! We look forward to hearing from you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
Solid State Construction (SSC) is a trustworthy, honest, responsive and professional organization that completed multiple projects for us with a very high degree of craftsmanship.