Professionalism Is Our Calling Card
Want To Avoid The Average “Amateur Hour” Remodeling Experience? Turn To Us.
Let’s face it: Unprofessionalism runs rampant in the remodeling industry.
- Salespeople who twist your arm until it’s rubbed raw
- Sloppy installers who smoke, swear, and blare loud music on the job
- Companies that don’t bother to call if they’re going to be late
- Companies that routinely show up late
The list goes on and on (and on and on…).
Professionalism stems from RESPECT for the customer. If a company is missing deadlines, pressuring you to buy, and blasting Aerosmith at full volume during installation, guess what? They don’t respect you.
That sounds harsh, but it’s true. Because a company that respects their customers does EVERYTHING in their power to ensure a smooth, easy, and pleasant experience—period.
We are that company.
At Solid State, Professionalism Is Non-Negotiable
We genuinely care about your project, and we WANT you to have the best remodeling experience of your life. Providing consummate professionalism from start to finish is how we achieve that.
Here is what professionalism means to us—and how it translates into a fantastic remodeling experience for YOU…
- Dressing The Part: We enforce a strict dress code and grooming standards for ALL employees. Solid State team members show up to your home in company-approved attire ONLY. Unkempt installers in tattered t-shirts and torn-up jeans? Get real.
- Always Available: We don’t make communication a game of Where’s Waldo. We’re just a call away WHENEVER you need us. No unreturned voicemails, emails, or phone calls—period.
- Hyper-Punctual: At Solid State, early is on time, on time is late, and late is UNACCEPTABLE. And on the extremely rare chance we’re running late, we call you well in advance.
- Shooting Straight: Honesty is our only policy. We provide you with the facts—and nothing but. No games. No hyperbole. No lies.
- “Jerk-Free” Sales Process: We can’t stand the “sales gangsters” that plague the remodeling industry. It’s why we’ve ditched stereotypical salespeople in favor of helpful, kind Project Consultants.
- Silky-Smooth Process: We’ve perfected our Process to ensure your project flows smoothly from one phase to the next. Delays? Setbacks? Things slipping through the cracks? We’ve all but eliminated them.
- Considerate Installers: We’re proud to have a better class of installer. Our crews are polite, thoughtful, and respectful. They’re friendly people you’ll actually enjoy having in your home!
- Neat Freaks: We keep you and your belongings safe from construction dust by using drop cloths, tarps, and zip walls wherever necessary. We minimize messes and perform meticulous clean-up after the installation.
- Better Products: From James Hardie fiber cement siding to GAF roofing, we offer only the industry’s most-trusted products. We refuse to install anything less on your home.
This, in a nutshell, is how we provide you with a professional remodel. If that sounds like the kind of experience you’re looking for, contact us today. We would be honored to hear from you.
Explore Our Other P’s For Remodeling Excellence:
Book A Free Consultation
We have expert Project Consultants on standby waiting to help you. Contact us today to schedule a free, zero-obligation consultation. We would be honored to hear from you.