Solid State Construction: Siding Installation In Brookline, MA
World-Class Fiber Cement, Wood & Vinyl Siding Installation…
At The Perfect Price Points For Top-Notch Work.
As New England’s largest independent siding contractor, Solid State Construction (SSC) has eight highly-skilled, dedicated, and professional installation teams JUST for James Hardie siding alone. We’re also downright magicians when it comes to siding installation in Brookline! On this page, you can learn a bit more about who we are, as well as our siding services.
Why Us For Siding Installation In Brookline
If you’re looking for the quality customer service of a family-owned business, but the financial resources, expert teams, and staying power of a larger exterior remodeling operation, SSC is the both of best worlds!
- People: From the moment you begin chatting with one of our Inside Sales Coordinators to when you and your Project Manager perform the final walkthrough ensuring every detail is just right, the folks wearing SSC uniforms are friendly, accommodating, and talented at what they do.
- Professional: This is our calling card from start to finish. Our path to success is paved with professionalism. End of story.
- Processes: Our company strives to make your exterior remodeling experience with us a memorable one! Our processes are streamlined, thought out, smooth, and reliable. We don’t just want you to be happy with your new siding, but completely blown away (this translates into the highest return on investment for you).
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding In Brookline
Do our master craftsmen and exterior remodeling specialists love a good custom siding challenge? Absolutely! It’s why we’re the leading installer for James Hardie fiber cement siding in the Brookline area.
- Fiber Cement Siding: Top of the line siding — New England tough, custom drip edge, superior water management, cold-climate-customized, feature-packed, and resistance to staining, fading, warping, cracking, burning, freezing, and more. Coupled with their HUGE assortment of different looks and styles, James Hardie offers by far the most siding bang for your buck.
- Wood Siding: We work with cedar because of the wood’s natural strength, resistances to rot and critters, ability to hold stains, and aesthetic qualities preferred by a percentage of our customers. As long as you understand the increased maintenance of wood siding, and what it takes over the long-haul, our teams can make it happen at truly competitive price points.
- Vinyl Siding: The most affordable kind of siding on the market is arguably vinyl, simply because of how common the material is. Where we differ is that we work with only the highest-quality vinyl siding from specific manufacturers for superior features and benefits.
Get A Free Siding Installation Quote In Brookline
Not only is it free to call or drop us a line through our Contact Us page, but so is having one of our siding specialists visit your property.
You don’t have to worry about any pushy sales tactics or obligations whatsoever; we believe educating you and providing free highly-valuable information is the best step we can take to win your business. By the time your consultation is finished, you’ll have everything you need to make the best decision for your budget and goals. We look forward to hearing from you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
Solid State removed our old siding, installed James Hardie siding and also replaced the stairs to our back porch. All of the work was done promptly, on schedule and with a focus on our satisfaction with the results. Our Project Manager did a great job of checking in frequently and promptly attending to any questions or concerns about the work.