Pro Window & Door Installation In Brookline, MA
The Best Windows & Doors… Installed With Expert Precision.
Solid State Construction (SSC) is family-owned and locally run, able to support and work with only the window and door manufacturers we choose. And here’s the thing, we’re HUGE exterior remodeling nerds so we know the industry like whales know the ocean.
While it’s true you’ve got tons of options for windows and doors in the Brookline area, we’re one of the most decorated exterior remodelers in New England. On this page, you can learn more about who we are as a company, and what kinds of brands we work with. Enjoy!
Brookline’s Best Collection Of Windows
You’ll see we focus on ultra-popular names like Marvin. These brands know how to optimize the details, pack in the features, and build dependable security products.
- Fiberglass Windows: These are considered the ‘best you can get’ outside purely custom work — powerfully strong, extremely low expansion-contraction rate, certifications galore, cutting-edge components…the works. Marvin’s Elevate fiberglass windows are perfect examples of what high-performance windows should be.
- Wood Windows: Whether you have us custom-build wood windows for you (to perhaps go along with your James Hardie or wood siding), or install our nation’s top-quality picks in the picture-perfect style, SSC has you covered. What matters is that they both look amazing AND perform amazingly well for you.
- Vinyl Windows: At SSC, we don’t deal with the ultra-cheap everyday vinyl windows. Our focus is on higher value vinyl options with superior energy efficiency, maximum durability, great curb appeal, and near-nonexistent maintenance requirements.
Entry & Patio Doors For Brookline
Like your windows, doors should be far more than just something pretty to look at. First, they’re an incredibly important part of your property’s security system. Secondly, they have a direct impact on the property’s overhead costs every month — meaning better doors put money in your pocket.
- Entry Doors: For entry doors, we work with ProVia fiberglass and steel. These doors look fabulous, but they’re also thicker, stronger, longer-lasting, precision-crafted, and built for energy efficiency.
- Patio Doors: Vinyl, wood, and fiberglass. What you’re looking for here are options and we’ve got plenty. Whether you’re more in the market for traditional sliding glass or French-style, you’re guaranteed long-term durability, a showpiece-worth patio door, and efficiency.
Both Simple Insert & Full-Frame Installations
What’s the difference? If your window and door frames are in great working order and don’t need to be replaced, simple insert replacements will do just fine. These take no time at all. On the other hand, if your frames need to be heavily repaired or gutted and replaced, this requires a full-frame installation.
SSC is among the few New England contractors that focus on BOTH. We aren’t a volume-focused company, we’re based on quality and extensive service.
Contact an SSC Coordinator Today
Our Inside Sales Coordinator is standing by to help you. Grab your phone and tap our number, or reach out through our Contact Us page. We’ll get your basic details and then send one of our window and door specialists to visit the property.
Your consultation is completely free and there are no strings attached. SSC believes in educating you on your options and making the experience a great one. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your window and door installation in Brookline.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
Solid State Construction did an awesome job with our siding, replacement windows, and doors. The Solid State crew was always punctual, hardworking and finished the project in a timely manner. All questions and concerns were addressed in a professional manner. The house looks beautiful, and I would highly recommend Solid State.