Local Concord, MA Roofing Replacement Specialists
Choose From Metal, Rubber & GAF Asphalt Roofing.
Talented Roofing Teams Are Standing By To Help.
Interested in transforming your Concord, MA property by improving the look and function of its roofing system? Seeing signs of distress and need a high-quality, high-ROI roof replacement? Avoid irreversible damage and feel secure in your investment by working with the best — Solid State Construction (SSC) roofing teams.
On this page, you can learn more about who we are as a company and our approach to roofing in the Boston area. Afterwards, if you’d like to learn more, we’re just a phone call away.
GAF Master Elite-Certified Roofers For Concord
GAF asphalt roofing systems are going to be the total-package-best-investment option.
Unlike many of our competitors, we’ve taken the MANY steps necessary and performed extremely well over time to achieve GAF Master Elite status. This puts us quite literally in the top 3% of asphalt roofing installers across the nation, let alone Concord.
Here’s GAF’s full roofing system broken down into general bullet points to give you a bird’s eye view…
- Leak Protection: We’re talking about ULTIMATE leak protection you can count on for decades to come. GAF has designed specific leak barriers like StormGuard with fiberglass reinforcement to ensure no buckling or warping.
- Roof Deck Protection: Another line of defense against our New England climate is their roof-deck protection options. In the Concord area, our installers often choose Deck-Armor with its UV-stabilized polypropylene underlayment. No rotting, no crumbling or breaking down to worry about.
- Authentic Starter Strip Shingles: To add strength to your visible shingles and ensure they don’t get damaged, knocked loose or blown off, we use GAF-certified authentic starter strip shingles. Their cutting-edge Dura-Grip technology locks them down.
- Architectural Shingles: We know full well you can pretty-looking shingles for a dime a dozen all over everywhere. They’re nothing special. Meanwhile, GAF manufactures the best in the industry, with Advanced Protection Shingle Technology capable of withstanding hurricane-level winds and insane levels of rainfall.
- Hip & Ridge Cap Shingles: GAF hip & ridge cap shingles are anywhere from 195% to a whopping 382% thicker than standard three-tab shingles. Visually, they add dimension and beauty.
- Attic Ventilation: Your attic ventilation plays an integral role in your property’s energy efficiency and roofing performance! As a Master Elite roofer, we offer GAF’s full line of comprehensive ventilation solutions. From modern ridge vents and intake vents to rotary turbines, rest easy knowing have the exact right ventilation system to match your needs.
Metal & Rubber Roofing Solutions For Concord
Yes, we focus and specialize in asphalt roofing installations. We have dedicated teams for those projects. We also have other roofing teams who specialize in both metal and rubber roofing solutions, themselves with a large assortment of benefits to explore.
- Metal Roofing Options: Growing in popularity every year, our metal roofing comes in twenty different styles/colors/textures, and you’ll basically never need another roof. They last over 60 years with bottom-line maintenance. While the initial costs will be higher than asphalt, the long-term costs are actually a bit better in some respects.
- Rubber Roofing Options: Rubber roofing is most often applied to low-sloped or completely flat roofs. We can install rubber roofing on both residential and commercial properties.
Free Roof Replacement Quote For Concord Homes
Contact us today to schedule a free in-home quote and consultation. We can match you to the perfect Project Consultant for your roof replacement in Concord. We’d be honored to talk to you and inspect your roof.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
We discovered we had a leak in our roof in late November. After doing due-diligence, we decided to go with Solid State Construction. Overall, a great experience and a nice new roof! We will use them again should we ever have another construction project.