Your Go-To Littleton, MA Siding Installation Contractor
Professional, Award-Winning Siding Installation.
Fiber Cement, Wood & Vinyl Siding Options Available.
Does your Littleton, MA property have siding issues? Are you online right now researching a) potential world-class contractors, and b) which kind of siding material to go with? We can help!
Solid State Construction (SSC) has all the bells, whistles, reviews, experience, portfolio projects, awards, and accolades to ENSURE your peace of mind. Our sales staff are educated, our consultants are amazing, and our installers have been chosen for the James Hardie President’s Club.
On this page, you can learn a bit more about our services and why we focus on James Hardie fiber cement. Afterward, feel free to reach out and get the ball rolling with SSC.
Why Is Fiber Cement Siding Ideal In Littleton?
We’ve built our reputation on high-quality materials, installations, and long-term performance-based outcomes. As such, we’ve got crews specifically dedicated to comprehensive James Hardie systems (vs. cobbled-together systems with various parts and materials from different sources).
Here’s why they’re worth your consideration.
- Region-Specific Engineering: The HardieZone is so property owners across the nation can get fiber cement specially engineered for their climate. With Hardie, fiber cement isn’t just fiber cement. It’s going to be different depending on the line you choose, for example, a line meant for New England weather vs. a line designed for the Southwest.
- Non-Wood Resistances: One of the biggest allures for property owners is the incredible wood-like aesthetics without the weaknesses of natural wood. With Hardie you’re investing in resistances — fire, rot, critters, warping, splintering, moisture, and general weather extremes in our area.
- Incredible Coverage: Combined with SSC guarantees and staying power, James Hardie siding products come with 30-year non-prorated warranties (15 years for trim products). You get essentially the best coverage in the siding industry, similar to coverage through GAF when it comes to roofing, or AZEK when it comes to their decks.
- The Financials: First of all, forgiving certain circumstances, James Hardie fiber cement is going to net you fabulous ROI in terms of added property value. Then, combine that with the fact that homeowner’s insurance companies are aware of the durability, strength, and protection it adds which could potentially lower your premium. Fiber cement = great financials!
- An Ecological Choice: Manufactured with cellulose plant fibers, sand, and cement, this siding is an environmentally sound investment as well. It’s made all the sweeter by improving your property’s overall energy efficiency.
Components of Hardie Siding Systems
As James Hardie preferred contractors we can help you navigate the many products from one of the world’s foremost brands in siding. Here’s a brief look at the smorgasbord of specially-engineered options.
- The HardieZone
- HardiePlank Lap Siding
- HardieShingle Siding
- HardiePanel Vertical Siding
- HardieTrim boards
- HardieSoffit panels
Professional Wood & Vinyl Siding Installation For Littleton
We don’t want to give you the wrong impression here. While we have ultra-dedicated teams for fiber cement installations, we’re also insanely-experienced when it comes to modern wood siding and vinyl options.
Just a few quick points.
- Wood Siding: Gorgeous. Classic. We work with cedar when it comes to wood siding, and ensure it’s high-quality wood for the benefits of the species. Cedar is a well-suited wood for New England.
- Vinyl Siding: What’s important here is quality. SSC isn’t the contractor to turn to for dirt-cheap, dime-a-dozen vinyl siding strips. We pride ourselves on premium materials installed with impeccable precision.
Consult with an SSC Siding Specialist for Free
If you’re interested in working with us and learning more, all you need to do is call. One of our Inside Sales Coordinators is standing by to help you. They’ll answer questions, address concerns, take you through some basics, and get you booked for a free no-obligation meeting with an SSC Project Consultant. We very much look forward to hearing from you!
What Our Customers Are Saying…
Solid State did an awesome job with our siding and replacement windows and doors. The crew was always punctual and hardworking and finished the project in a timely manner even during a very rainy spring. All questions and concerns were addressed in a professional manner. The house looks beautiful, and I would highly recommend Solid State.