A Local Master Elite Marlborough, MA Roofing Contractor
Trust New England’s Most Trusted Exterior Remodeler.
Asphalt, Metal & Rubber Roofing Replacement.
Online searching for the most qualified and service-orientated contractor to replace your Marlborough, MA property’s roof? Interested in replacing your damaged or weathered roof with a premium system, installed by New England’s best crew?
Solid State Construction (SSC) is your go-to! We’re your roofing dream team. Our exterior remodeling roots in Massachusetts go back generations. On this page, you can learn more about our who we are and what we have to offer you. Enjoy!
The SSC Roof Replacement Options For Marlborough
Our Founder paid his dues in the industry for a couple decades before striking off on his own. In particular, over the years he worked just about every position you can work in roofing, from manual labor on up through management.
That’s why today our focus is on quality workmanship, premium materials, and happy customers. The three core roofing materials we work with are as follows.
- GAF Asphalt Roofing: Between the extremely expensive high-end designer roofing systems and cheaper ‘dime a dozen’ roofs, are the most popular systems in the nation – GAF. They’re comprehensive, high-quality, performance-based, and engineered for both beauty and benefits. SSC is a GAF-certified Master Elite contractor.
- Metal Roofing: While these systems are going to have a higher sticker price, they last longer, look amazing, bring wonderful ROI and are also designed around high-performance. Metal roofing comes in an ever-widening assortment of styles you should definitely consider if you’ve never seen them before.
- Rubber Roofing: If you have a low-sloped or completely flat roof, rubber roofing is an exceptional option. We typically install this type of roofing material for commercial and larger residential properties like apartment buildings. Low maintenance, almost zero chance of leaks, and a long lifespan!
Unsure What Kind of Roofing You Need?
With SSC, that’s not a problem at all. We spare no expense to ensure our roofing Project Consultants are arguably the most educated in the industry. Their job is to assess your current roof and overall structure, then help you choose the most beneficial basket of features while getting the style you need.
SSC Roof Replacement Pricing
Honestly, you’ll find SSC isn’t your cheapest bid. Possible, but unlikely. Our bid will typically be in line with other Marlborough, MA area bids, just slightly above average. The reason for this is two-fold:
- Your roofing system will truly be composed of the highest-quality materials. No knockoffs. No corner cutting. No exceptions. For example, if you opt for GAF, you’ll get their top of the line systems impeccably installed down to the finest detail.
- The professionals who work on your roof are highly-qualified, educated, and get paid well for their workmanship (translating into ROI for you in the form of property value, lower insurance premiums, etc.).
Does SSC Do Roofing Repairs?
No, not at this time. Our focus is on full roof replacement only to net the largest benefit for our customers — improved safety and security, better energy ratings, industry-best coverage, boosted curb appeal, and so much more.
Does SSC Offer Financing Options On Roof Replacements?
Absolutely! We’re happy to offer financing through GreenSky, which is one of the nation’s largest remodeling-based finance companies. They’ve helped millions of folks get access to improvement-based loans and likely have options to suit you if need be.
Free Roofing Quote In Marlborough
Interested in learning more about SSC and working with us on your roof replacement project here in Marlborough, MA and surrounding Greater Boston areas? Would you like to meet with an SSC roofing Project Consultant for free who can provide a professional inspection, tons of helpful insight, and a quote?
Simply reach out and contact us. The first person you’ll chat with is one of our friendly Inside Sales Coordinators who can help with the basics and get you booked. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
We discovered we had a leak in our roof in late November. The crew cleaned up after themselves and were so quiet, we didn’t realize they were gone. The site manager kept in constant contact and answered any questions we had. Overall, a great experience and a nice new roof!