Award-Winning Medford, MA Siding Installation Contractor
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding Done RIGHT.
We Also Do Vinyl & Wood Siding!
Does your Medford, MA property need new siding installed? Are you ONLY interested in working with an exceptionally well-trained and experienced local contractor who understands this area?
Solid State Construction (SSC) is unquestionably one of New England’s most knowledgeable siding companies. We absolutely adore the work and lavish our portfolio with these projects. Be sure to see them for yourself.
On this page, you can learn more about us and our siding services, then if we’re really touching a string here you can reach out, contact us and get the ball rolling.
Siding ROI In Medford
One of the most common questions we’re asked about in regards to siding has to do with Returns on Investment, or ROI. Are you wondering what you’d get back? Below we look at three sources that span the last roughly 7-8 years.
- Buildopedia.com: Drawing on the 2012-2013 Cost vs. Value Report from our second source below, they show fiber cement siding returned 79% of its cost, more than other big-ticket remodeling projects.
- Remodeling.net: Their numbers for 2019 based on national averages puts the cost for siding replacement at $16,036, with $12,119 of that added directly to resale value – 75.6%.
- FortuneBuilders: Recently updated in early 2020, their ROI projection is a bit higher.
“Fiber-cement siding offers superior longevity that something like stucco or wood could never come close to…capable of resisting termites, moisture, rot, and fire…so it requires less maintenance – saving a lot of money over time. Moreover, fiber-cement has one distinct advantage over its vinyl counterpart: perceived quality…expect to recoup approximately 84.3 percent of the initial cost when they sell the home in the future.”
What this shows is that you’re looking at anywhere from 75% on the low end, to as high as 84% ROI (or higher in some areas and under certain circumstances)!
Why James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding In Medford
Fabulous ROI isn’t the only benefit or reason we put such emphasis on fiber cement siding installations. Let’s take a minute to briefly go through three other popular reasons.
- Built New England-Tough: The HardieZone ensures you get siding designed and engineered for the region you’re in. Their fiber cement doesn’t come in a low-quality, one-size-fits-all systems, but systems dynamically specialized for your property.
- High-Performance & Durability: Of course, they look great; better than great! But, Hardie fiber cement systems are so much more, layer by layer value and performance-driven benefits — long-lasting, strong, and resistant.
- Industry-Leading Coverage: A limited transferable 30-year warranty on installation and materials, a 15-year trim warranty on installation and materials, a 10-year weather-barrier warranty, a 15-year finish warranty on ColorPlus®-enhanced siding that covers cracking, blistering, peeling, and chipping
Wood & Vinyl Siding For Medford
We also offer premium wood and vinyl siding for the Medford area. Your SSC Project Consultant can sit down with you to determine the best solution for your home and budget.
Get A Free Siding Quote & Consultation In Medford
Contact us today to set up a free quote and consultation on siding. We can’t wait to hear from you!
What Our Customers Are Saying…
Couldn’t be happier with Solid State’s work. They did an absolutely beautiful job on our James Hardie siding, new doors, and custom-built front door surround. They were courteous and professional, and showed the kind of attention to detail and quality of workmanship that every owner hopes for when they hire a contractor.