Your Local Needham, MA Exterior Remodeling Contractor
Siding, Roofing, Windows, Doors & Decks For Central MA.
If you’re in Needham, MA or the Greater Boston areas and interested in siding, roofing, decking, or windows and doors, do yourself a favor and discover Solid State Construction (SSC). From a small operation to New England’s largest independent exterior remodeler, we can help.
On this page, we’ll take you through our company philosophy and our core services in a matter of minutes. If you like what you’ve read, you can go ahead and contact us.
The SSC Company Philosophy
The quickest and most efficient way to get to know us better is through what we call our 6 P’s For Remodeling Excellence. While we dedicate over 20 pages to these in our company culture handbook, let’s just go through each here only briefly.
- People: As you’ll see from the moment you contact our company, the people who make everything function are some of the best New Englanders you’ll ever meet. We’re a family company, with strong core values that have seen us through a lot of hard work. To keep it this way, we’ve developed hyper-strict hiring protocols. It’s not just about being friendly and respectful, but talented and able to produce outstanding results!
- Process: Alongside our hiring protocols are our core processes in siding, roofing, decking, and exterior doors. Again, from the moment you contact us through to that final ‘Well done!’ handshake, you’ll find our process is deliberate, smooth, extremely seasoned, and filled with family-style service.
- Preparation: Our people aren’t just ready — they’re Rocky-level over-trained. One example is the custom practice facility we built in our warehouse to deeply train our James Hardie fiber cement siding installation teams. From training programs to customer service classes and so much more, we’re prepared to dazzle.
- Professional: We consider this our true and most genuine calling card, but what does it mean? Among other things, in short, it means we’re punctual, accommodating, respectful, we highly value open communication, and every step of our process is rallied around ‘we’ve been in your shoes before’ customer service.
- Peace of Mind: There are so many things we’d love to say when it comes to this one. At the end of the day, we’re going to be here when you need us. We’ve got the staying power of any national company. The difference is we live in this area and the peace of mind of our customers means everything.
- Passion: Perhaps the best way to approach this one is to prepare you…we’re likely to be more excited about your exterior remodeling project than you are! We love this industry, have a passion for what we do, and we couldn’t dream of doing anything else. Your project is our privilege.
Our Core Exterior Remodeling Services In Needham, MA
Hopefully by now, you’ve gotten a good initial feeling for how we operate, what kind of company we are, and what we’re all about as professionals. Let’s quickly summarize what you really came here for — our services!
SSC is without a doubt one of the most qualified, award-winning, and widely-recognized siding contractors in New England. We specialize in James Hardie fiber cement systems, along with wood and vinyl as well.
Find Out More
SSC is GAF Master Elite-certified specializing in GAF Lifetime Asphalt Roofing Systems, along with modern metal and rubber roofing solutions. We do not currently handle general roofing repair.
Find Out More
Windows & Doors
SSC works with the nation’s top (and most popular) manufacturers to deliver unparalleled value in windows and exterior doors — entry and patio. We handle both simple inserts as well as more involved full-frame replacement installations.
Find Out More
SSC is a TimberTech AZEK Gold-certified installer of their composite decking collections. We also build/rebuild decking with wood (cedar & mahogany) or composite-lumber. Our team is ready.
Find Out More
Free Exterior Remodeling Quote In Needham
To learn more or get the ball rolling with SSC on your exterior remodeling project, the first step is to contact us. Our Inside Sales Coordinator will be happy to help with any initial questions or concerns. We can then schedule your free meeting with a specialized SSC Project Consultant. We very much look forward to hearing from you!
What Our Customers Are Saying…
Solid State did an awesome job with our siding and replacement windows and doors. We hired Solid State to re-side our 99-year-old Dutch Colonial home with Hardie Siding. The house had two layers of siding: the original and 70s aluminum siding. We also replaced two new doors and two new windows as a part of the project. The house looks beautiful, and I would highly recommend Solid State.