Groton MA’s Award-Winning Master Elite Roof Replacement
Get Impeccable Roof Replacement With Groton’s Most Trusted Exterior Remodeling Contractor.
With decades upon decades of experience in the exterior remodeling industry, Solid State Construction (SSC) honestly understands what it’s like to be in your shoes. We’re a Master Elite-certified roofing replacement and installation contractor for Groton. We specialize in GAF asphalt roofing, metal roofing, and rubber roofing.
Ready for some peace of mind?
How about fantastic ROI and high-performance value for every remodeling dollar you invest?
On this page, you can learn a bit more about our process, what specific kinds of materials we work with, and how to get your project started with one of our elite roofing crews. Enjoy!
The Nuts & Bolts of Our Roof Replacement For Groton
Here are the five steps of your general roof replacement project.
Step 1: Initial Inspection & Consultation
This is absolutely free, provided by an SSC Project Consultant whether you choose us for your installation or not. One of our roofing experts (not sales personnel) performs a professional roofing inspection while gathering all pertinent data for the exterior remodeling project.
From there, they can also help you wade through your styling options – SSC specializes in GAF asphalt roofing systems as well as modern metal (twenty different variations) and rubber roofing solutions.
Step 2: Prepare the Work Area
Regardless of which particular system suits your property and budgeting, you can expect every single step of our process to be professional. Your team will be experienced, well-equipped and led by Master Elite-certified roofers.
After everything’s said and done, it should look as though your gorgeous new roof miraculously appeared and we were never there.
Step 3: Roof Removal & Disposal
The roof removal process can go pretty quickly, depending on a number of variables. Often, we’ve got to strip it down to bare bones and rebuild with much more strength and superior materials.
SSC only uses the best, nothing cheap and no knock-offs to cushion our margins. We don’t get our equipment and materials at second-hand stores but work directly with the best manufacturers in the nation like GAF.
Step 4: New GAF Lifetime Roof Installation
Using an asphalt project as our example, let’s look at the core components in GAF’s Lifetime Roofing Systems. Keep in mind that with SSC as your installer, you get the best warranty coverage the roofing industry has to offer.
- Starter Strip Shingles: These help make sure shingles stay put even during intense sustained heavy winds and New England weather.
- Extra Strong Leak Barrier: This layer of your roofing system is a self-adhering, watertight membrane that protects vulnerable areas and against leaking.
- GAF-Certified Shingles: Industry-standard-setting shingles from GAF, designed and manufactured with astounding variety, style, and strength.
- Ridge Vent: GAF offers their Cobra Attic ventilation which dramatically boosts energy efficiency across the board.
- Roof Deck Protection: This layer is a UV-stabilized polypropylene underlayment for yet ANOTHER interconnected layer of shielding against moisture and mother nature.
- Hip & Ridge Cap Shingles: These are authentic and add both style and depth to your new roofing system while also being 195% to 382% thicker.
Step 5: Clean Up, Polish, Final Walkthrough
This will be an exciting time for both you and the entire project team. The gorgeous fruits of everyone’s labor will be there, shining in all their glory.
But was each touchup handled with precision? Any details fall by the wayside? Any other work our team could do in connection to the roof to improve your overall exterior remodeling investment?
Most importantly, the big question is “did the team do everything you requested they do”?
From making sure not one roofing nail is laying around, to the long row of boxes on our wrap-up checklists, we’re aiming to outdo your expectations (and then some).
Metal & Rubber Roofing Replacement For Groton
With GAF Lifetime Systems being the total package and ideal for Groton, we focus specific Master Elite teams on asphalt roofing projects. That said, we have other crews who specialize in metal and rubber roofing as well!
- Metal Roofing: Growing in popularity every year for New England residences and businesses alike, modern metal roofing is permanent (60+ year lifespan), effective, efficient, and quite beautiful. Ultra-low maintenance and comes with a 35-year transferable warranty on peeling, cracking, flaking, and fading. Don’t worry, our installers only work with high-quality and coated metal roofing tiles/shingles/sheeting.
- Rubber Roofing: This is almost exclusively applied to commercial businesses and multi-family residential buildings with low-sloped or flat roofs. Like metal it’s going to last a really long time, there’s almost no maintenance, the material can withstand our climate, and it’s an incredible value.
Get A Free Quote On Roof Replacement In Groton
Interested in working with SSC to get your roofing needs handled properly? Curious to see whether we’re a good fit for your Groton, MA property? Simply call our number or use our Contact Us form and we’ll get your ball promptly rolling.
An Inside Sales Coordinator is standing by. The goal is to book your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our roofing Project Consults. After that, you’ll know exactly what to do to make the best decision. We look forward to hearing from you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
We had a great experience with Solid State Construction. The person who did the estimate was a class above our normal roofer, as he did a complete walkthrough and breakdown of the estimate for us. Solid State did a fantastic job of explaining how we could remedy the venting issue we had. In the end, they installed ridge, edge vents, and did the roof all in one day. It looks great and is warranted for 50 years.