Your Local Lincoln, MA Roofing Replacement Specialists
GAF Master Elite — Largest Independent Roofer In Lincoln.
Impeccable Asphalt, Metal, & Rubber Roofing Replacement.
Looking for a professional and affordable roofing contractor in Lincoln, MA or the great Boston area you can count on? Interested in high-quality asphalt shingles, metal or rubber roofing solutions?
If you’re nodding yes, you’re in the right place! Solid State Construction (SSC) roofing teams are your local overachievers standing by to outfit your property with an impeccable install. The goal is to get you the absolute most out of every dollar invested in exterior remodeling.
On this page, you can learn a bit more about our GAF asphalt installs as well as metal and rubber. Afterwards, why not reach out and take advantage of a free meeting with one of our Project Consultants? Enjoy!
GAF Asphalt Roofing In Lincoln
Let’s look at the four major aspects of getting a new asphalt roofing replacement from the perspective of a contractor who’s been in the industry for decades.
- Pick The Right Shingle: There are many roofing shingles in the world today made of a large assortment of different materials. We prefer GAF Timberline architectural shingles because they provide the most value vs. the much more expensive designer shingles. They’re also high-definition with texture and depth for added aesthetic quality AND protection.
- Invest In A System: You don’t want some haphazard roofing system patched together with a smorgasbord of different products and materials. Instead, you want to invest in a comprehensive roofing system where all the parts are designed to work together — ventilation, roof deck protection, shingles, your drainage system, etc. GAF systems are exactly that, complete roofing systems from an industry leader.
- Get Warranty Coverage: An asphalt roofing system installed by SSC is going to last a minimum of 20-30 years, but the VAST majority of the property owners we work with choose GAF’s Golden Pledge Warranty. This provides 50 years of non-prorated protection on materials, and 25 years of non-prorated installation coverage. Of course, at your request we can install for lesser warranties, but it isn’t recommended.
- Work With Master Elite: SSC has paid our dues! We’re placed in the top 3% of all GAF-certified Master Elite roofers. That’s not a joke or sales gimmick but the result of massive amounts of hard work, hundreds of successful roof installs, and a small army of satisfied customers.
Everyday workday we have a platoon of teams out doing GAF-specific roofing projects, alongside our metal and rubber roofing crews. To be prudent, let’s look at these solutions as well.
Metal Roofing In Lincoln
Metal roofing is increasingly popular in New England (across the nation really) for an assortment of reasons modern property owners find alluring. We don’t have time to go through all of them, but here’s the top three.
- Incredible Durability: While asphalt will last anywhere from 20-50 years, a high-quality metal roof can last much longer. Not only last longer, but require less maintenance over the years while doing so.
- Outstanding ROI: What’s really great is that while your metal roof is busy withstanding the worst weather New England can throw at it, your ROI will be awesome! Does a metal roofing system cost more upfront? Yes. But in the end, you get more value and more value is added to your property’s bottom line.
- More & More Styles: These days the versatility and sheer amount of styles with metal roofing continue to climb (thanks in no small part to the environmental push for sustainable materials).
Rubber Roofing In Lincoln
We can install beautiful rubber roofing for both commercial and residential properties. Here are details…
- Low-Sloped & Flat Roofs: Rubber usually works well where asphalt and metal don’t.
- Easy Repair – No Leaks: Because there are no moving parts with rubber, it requires almost zero maintenance and you really don’t need to worry about leaks (no seams).
- Long Lifespan – Simple Style: A properly installed rubber roof should last a minimum of 50 years, with a low-cost life cycle and simple aesthetics — usually black or white but you can paint with acrylics.
Free Roofing Inspection & Quote In Lincoln
Contact us today to schedule your free roofing quote and inspection. Our inspections include a thorough assessment of your attic ventilation – a huge but often neglected element of roof installation. We would be honored to hear from you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
We discovered we had a leak in our roof in late November. After doing due-diligence we decided to go with Solid State Construction. From the first time we met with the sales rep we felt comfortable with our choice. They were very knowledgeable and answered all the questions we had (and some we hadn’t asked). Overall, a great experience and a nice new roof!